Pages

Saturday, December 8, 2012

Fentanyl day 2

Day 2 on the Fentanyl. I guess it's doing something because in the last 24 hours I've only taken about a third as many Vicodin as I normally would. I've had a few waves of drowsiness which, surprisingly, came in between doses of Vicodin rather than during them. Mostly I just feel blah and the pain seems to have shifted mostly into my hips for now.

I went to bed at about 9:30 or so during one of those drowsy spells but am now awake at 11:30 waiting for the Vicodin that I just took to kick in.

My oldest daughter has been acting up lately. I don't know if that's just adjustment to having the baby in the house, or if it's somehow related to me, either the fact that I've been under the weather, that I've been home for 3 weeks, or both. Maybe it's just the general disruption to her normal routine. Hopefully, she'll adjust soon, especially with me going back to work on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment