Pages

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas Day

Christmas Day was a little rough. It started with a 4AM wake up and never really getting back to sleep. The girls were up at 6:30 to see what Santa had brought them. Pain level seemed a little elevated as I had to take a Vicodin roughly every 3 hours with a couple of windows of 5 hours, probably due, in part, to the fact that a new Fentanyl patch was due today. It seems like I'm pretty good for the first 48 hours on these patches, but the last 24 seems less effective. Whether it was the medicine, lack of sleep, general holiday madness, or something else, I found my self nodding off several times throughout the day. Finally ended things at 10PM, going to bed because I couldn't hold my head up any longer and now here I am, awaken at 1AM with hip pain, writing this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment