Pages

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Christmas Party

Went to the company Christmas party last night. First one I've been to in a couple of years. Had a great time and was touched by all of the Executive staff who came by to offer their sincere concern for my condition which got me to thinking about how fortunate I am to have such a great employer. I'm fortunate to be in a position where my condition does not cause me to be unable to work and that my employer gives me the flexibility to work from home on occasion. My boss has been great through all of this telling me to do what I need to do to get healthy and don't worry about having to adjust my schedule accordingly. He constantly asks me if there is anything that he can do for me. Last night at the party, he walked my wife and I down to the lobby on our way out just to make sure that everything was alright. I am so blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment