Pages

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Nothing to see here.

My first two days of vacation have been rather unproductive. I've spent half of the last two days napping. I'm not sure what's going on, I haven't felt bad, I've just been tired and felt a little like a lump but otherwise things have been fine. The overcast and gloomy weather this weekend didn't help and I think I have a touch of the spring allergies. Hopefully tomorrow I'll be more productive.

Saw the radiation oncologist today to follow up on the hour long MRI that Inhad a couple of weeks ago. Even though the report showed an increase, he seemed unconcerned and said that while there may be more spots on the scan than the one back in December, it's possible that they were there before just not as visible. He said that it is "clinically insignificant" in the grand scheme of things and is not a cause for concern.

He did say that I looked a little pale and I mentioned that I've been extra tired the last couple of days. After reviewing my file he said that my hemoglobin is down a little since December, not enough to be concerned at this point, but something to keep an eye on, so I may be a little anemic.

Overall, he seemed to agree with everyone else that things are progressing well and that for now we just need to continue to keep an eye on things.

No comments:

Post a Comment